CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Summer time flies

So I had once made a promise to myself I would keep up on this blog......well I suck at it. No worries though I will recap the last 2 months in this one post then I will be all caught up :)

So summer time 2011 meant moving back to Newport. Did I mention Newport doesn't really get hot in the summer time. More like 60 degrees with some rainy days and once in a great while we will get a day that is in the 70's. Jamie was not thrilled to move away from the "Hot" Utah weather but when you love someone you make sacrifices right?? haha!

We got to take one quick trip down to Utah to an orthodontist appt. other than that it had been nothing but work.  some days on our days off we got to take a hike or go to the beach. I usually forgot my camera on these days.

We had Breakfast with our good friends from Newport Sharon and Beth Mathews. 

riding the ferris wheel right to left Dayne, Jamie, Me, Elliot


Mom was a trooper and went on Wicked! It was so much fun! 


I had to work on the 4th of July so we didn't get to do anything on that day. But here on the coast we celebrate our Independence the 3rd and 4th. so Sunday night we packed a blanket and drove to Depoe Bay (15 min north) and layed out on the grass while the fireworks were being shot out right above our heads.

4th of July



At the Beach on the memorial day picnic


We had a ward picnic on memorial day that was fun. Jamie played soccer with the kids most of the time.
Hike we took Sunday afternoon in our backyard. 









GIANT BURGER at the 60's cafe
Well that was about the round up of our summer I just wanted to give you a glimpse of how beautiful Newport really is. We had fun this summer and it was a great to share this with my wonderful husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment