CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 30, 2012

"Happy Birthday to me...(Jamie)"

It all started at Midnight April 30, 2012 I am laying in bed trying to fall asleep. I cover my ears from noises outside and the constant singing from someone a little off tune. I sit up and listen to the noises around me and I realize what the lyrics to the song were. "Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to meeee. Happy Birthday to me." "Happy Birthday to me. I ammmm awesome. Happy Birthday to me and it issss my Birthday." Yeah Really these were the lyrics to Jamie's birthday song he started singing at exactly 12:00 am. Oh boy am I in for a LONG day if he is already singing and this happy.

I finally fell asleep though, for all you who were wondering if that went on all night...no just most of it.

I woke up in the am and decided I was going to have a very productive day today. I made yummy peanut butter pinwheel cookies (which are amazing) and I went to the store and got a few things to dinner this week. I also went running. I decided a few days ago I am going to sign up for another 10K. I know it's not far but it does help me get in shape. Let's see I went to the leasing office and told them we were moving out because they wanted us to pay $200 to upgrade apartments. FORGET IT! I did all of that before I left for work at 11:45 am.

I only had work for 5 hours, but I do feel like I accomplished a lot at work. Such as a new way to apply shellac nails and teaching my new Esthetician how to properly give a pedicure. I got off work rushed home to find Jamie showering and getting ready for dinner tonight. We were meeting up with Catye (Jamie's sister) and her husband Mike as well as Dayne (Jamie's best friend) and his wife Kristen at Famous Daves. Of course he chose Famous Daves for the BBQ but also because Jamie has a fixation for "free meals" he  researches which restaurants give you free meals and he signs both him and I up for them. Did I mention our birthday's are 2 weeks apart go we get to go to all these places twice in 2 months.....It's free right???

All in all dinner was delicious and it only cost each couple $16 with our discount we got for Jamie's birthday. We decided to make a fun night out of tonight and chose the new City Creek Center to meet up. Catye and Mike hopped in with us and we met Dayne and Kristen at the mall. If you guys get a chance to go there it is very pretty and clean! After we explored the mall as best we could we said our fair wells to Dayne and Kristen.   As the rest of us were on our way home we decided to go see a movie.
There is this movie theater we go to where they show new movies but only charge $6 for tickets. It's so amazing we go there often. I think they are starting to know us by name. Just kidding.
We talked Catye and Mike into watching the 3 Stooges with us. Yes the 3 Stooges, and it wasn't Jamie or my first time seeing it. That movie is so ridiculously dumb it is funny! We were the only 4 in the theater and it was probably a good thing because we were laughing to hard it might have made other mad.

All in all Jamie's birthday was a success and we had a good time. Thank you mother for the great card. Jamie loved it.
Thank you Cayte, Mike, Dayne, and Kristen for coming. We love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment