CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Time of Catching up

Ok so this little part of my life I completely suck at.

I have never been good at keeping a journal and I thought well I am on the computer a lot maybe a blog is the way to go. HAHAHA wrong. I realized I would write maybe once every 6 months and that is pushing it.....Today this is going to change! I am determined to write a blog. My goal is to post one post at least every 2 weeks. Not bad eh? Well It is going to happen. I just hope all of you guys bug me about updating it :)


I want to officially tell everyone the last 7 months in Salt Lake City have been a rough one.  When we first moved here I started working at a Child Care Center (I respect anyone to works child care now) and getting paid $8.50 an hour was just too hard for Jamie and I to live on and the hard work I put in. I went to work at 6:30 am and didn't come home until 4:30 each day. That is 10 hours!!!!! Granted I did have a 2 hour break somewhere in my day. But let me tell you taking care of 2 and 3 year olds is hard work and I have learned SOOOooo much about parenting. Let's just say I would be ready and prepared if Jamie wanted to have an army...JOKE! We are not having kids any time soon. But seriously I learned so many good things working there.
Life has come to a sweet ending at the day care and I finally found a job at a spa! A spa I am completely in love with and I enjoy getting up for work everyday. I love what I do helping women take care of themselves and their skin. It is amazing to watch someone lay on my bed, I perform the service and when they get up they just have a glow about their skin. The Products we use are called Adovia. We import them from Israel and they are all natural products from the Dead Sea. Hence the name of our spa...The Dead Sea Spa :) Let me tell you, I have used MANY different products and this is by far one of the best products I have found. VERY good for your skin. I LOVE MY JOB!!!! thedeadsea-spa.com

Jamie has finished his first year of college (finally) and we made it through our first year of marriage. I couldn't be more proud of him for all he does. He is so amazing and works extremely hard to make me happy (which can be difficult if you know me) and I love him. I can't wait for more years like our first to come.

As far as I can see this is the basics of what has happened the last few months and I am really hoping to keep up on this now.


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Good job on posting! I'm trying to make a similar goal on my blog. We need to catch up sweetie. I miss you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete